Dad - a simple black cowl
Dawn - a 15
Jaybea - a hat, a scarf, a dinosaur and a blanket
Louise - a hat, a scarf, a teddy bear and a blanket
Callum - a monkey and a blanket
They also got a tin of handmade rocky road and a tin of oat and raisin cookies and a big bag of sweets each.
I think the kids like there bits:
I saw planning on staying over night but with the weather being so bad i decided to go home on Saturday evening. I left my Dad's at half 5 and didn't get home till 8.30. It was a long journey but defiantly the right decision.
We had our work Christmas do on Friday and had dinner at the Runnymede hotel followed by bowling. I had a good time and came across a few interesting things in the hotel:
A huge hand knitted blanket and a wall full of rubber ducks! I love the blanket and the ducks so much, I think it added a great touch to the hotel.
Its my last day at work tomorrow and I don't have to go back there ever again! I start my new job on January 4th and cant believe that my working life here is over. (I'm really really pleased)
No comments:
Post a Comment