Well I've had a really really bad week this week. I haven't done any exercise what so ever due to pain! I have had, what I think, is a trapped nerve in my groin. It's been agony and on Wednesday I could barely walk. Its still snagging every now and again but has eased up a little and I'm planning on get back to it next week. So as you can imagine I dreaded getting on the scale this morning . . . .was it good or was it bad???
Weight loss this week: 2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 16lbs (1st 2lbs)
Measurements:
(S) = start /(T) = today
Bust: (S) 125cm - (T) 122cm = 1.5cm lost
Waist:(S) 123cm - (T) 116cm = 0cm lost
Hips: (S) 137cm - (T) 134cm = 1cm lost
Arm: (S) 39cm - (T) 38cm = 1cm lost
Thigh: (S) 70cm - (T) 67cm = 1cm lost
Total cm lost to date: 16cm
Distance walked this week: 0KM
I'm super happy with this weeks result as I was sure I would have gained.
No comments:
Post a Comment