Monday, 24 September 2012

Too many books, not enough time!

Do you remember this post?  I blogged about the new books I had and how I was looking forward to reading them? Well. . . . I haven't actually read any of the books I blogged about! I have however read other books. I have read the Fifty shades of Grey books and really enjoyed them. I have also read 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz:


It starts off as a scary haunted house type book and quickly evolves into something else. Definitely worth a read. I'm not a big autobiography reader but I came across Gok's one in a charity shop and thought id give it a go: 

This was a very good read and its made me want to read a few more autobiography's so my next one will be:

 I like Goldie Hawn and thought this might be an easy read so one my current pile of reading is finished I will give this a go.

My current reading - which I'm totally addicted to is the Game of Thrones series:


Normally when I read I have a few books on the go, the norm is a Koontz, an easy read (girly fiction) and a true life crime book. I am so engrossed in these books I cannot put them down let alone think of reading anything else! I would suggest these books to anyone! They are gripping.

I am the sort of reader that reads books when they come out and then when a new one comes out I have to read the whole series again so I know where the story picks off, needles to say I know the 1st Harry Potter word for word! the same as the 1st Odd Thomas book and the 1st Frankenstein book. Which brings me to my next 2 sets of books to read:



The 5th instalment to the Odd Thomas and Frankenstein books! As soon as I finish Games of Thrones I will re-read the Odd books and then the Frankensteins. After that I need to read the Sookie series again so I can read the new installment of that and then comes The Hunger Games.


 These have been recommended to me so I'm going to read the books before I watch the movie. And then the final book on my to be read list is The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown: 



I've had this book for ages and just haven't gotten round to reading it! So as you can see, I defiantly have too many books and not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment