Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Finally Together!!

Its finally happened!! Ollie and I are now living together! We moved into our 1st house on August 31st. We have a lovely little 2 bed flat in Marlow. I'm so happy that we are finally settled and together.


Its weird though because I have to get up earlier than him and leave the house whilst he is still sleeping. When he stayed with me We would get up together or if I stayed with him and he had to work he would leave me sleeping. The first time doing leaving him was strange but I'm slowly getting used to it.

Not only do we now have our own place but Ollie has a new shift pattern at work. He is officially a team leader and is working a 2pm - 10pm shift. This is great news for his career but not so great for me as I need to be in bed by 10.30 so I will hardly see him during the week. It only started yesterday so hasnt affected us too much yet.

The other thing that is a bit of a bummer is my commute. It takes me nearly 2 hours in the morning and in the evening. All in all it is adding an additional 4 hour on my day. Im getting up at 6.35 and leaving the house at 7. Im leaving the office at 5 and not getting home until 7! Its a long day and also draining when there are traffic and train problems.

I was treated to a beautiful site on my first official day as a Marlovian:





I think this has to be one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen. I was waiting outside Ollie's work waiting for him to finish work and as you can see it started with some amazing colour and finished with this breathtaking display! Really put a smile on my face and the nicest welcome I could have asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment