Tuesday, 26 August 2014

A twist in the tail of my gripe!

Well, I'm sure you read my previous post about the "ice bucket challenge", well there has been a bit of a twist in the tail!

McMillan cancer support are now using the challenge to raise funds for themselves. I'm not sure how I feel about this! I like the idea of them making money but am really unhappy about them taking someone else's campaign!

I have pushed the ALS message with this and when Ollie did his challenge yesterday I made sure to put the ALS info on the video and his written link on Facebook.

I have now been nominated and will be doing the challenge tonight! I know, I know, I said I wouldn't but I now feel its my duty to make people realise this challenge is for ALS!

Watch this space for the link to my Facebook video.

No comments:

Post a Comment