Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Maybe not so proud

Well i worked out that its not actually a 5.5 mile walk from my house to work its only 3.7!!! So as you can imagine im very annoyed! It equates to a 16min mile not a 10.9 min mile. I haven't been tracking my diet this week so am pretty sure i will have gained when i jump on the scales on Thursday. Im generally feeling a little bit down hearted this week and am unsure why. I keep forgetting to take my Metformin and am getting angry about that too. I think i need a kick in the pants.

3 comments:

  1. Well I usually walk at about 3 miles an hour so you're still going faster than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's a kick in the pants from across the pond! and a hug too. don't be so hard on yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.7 miles! Better than nothing at all,no?
    Any chance I could have your e-mail Sarah?

    ReplyDelete