Monday, 19 April 2010

A weekend of not much....

Monkey Man and I didnt do much this weekend. MIL went to the allotment so i took advantage of her lack of presence and the glorious weather to do as much washing as possible on Saturday (4 Loads). By Saturday night i had a terrible bout of IBS, i am currently undiagnosed but im 99% sure its what i have, at 11 o'clock Saturday night im pacing round the living room, huffing and puffing like a woman in labour, the cramps were so intense my legs went numb and i thought i was going to pass out.

I finally got to bed about 2am and by Sunday morning i was very drained and very grouchy, only to be woken up by MM and MIL banging doors and doing housework. I was not a happy bunny. MIL went back to the allotment and because i didnt want to risk being far from home we had no choice but to stay home. I managed to get another 3 loads of washing done, we went food shopping and got the car washed.

I also managed to get my stole finished:


2 comments:

  1. Yowch! Remind me to tell you about the time I had an IBS flare-up and collapsed in the street - got sent to hospital with suspected appendicitis! Ow ow ow.

    Love the stole, it's gorgeous. Sorry to miss you all tonight. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stole is gorgeous! love, love, love the colors!!! ugh..sorry to hear about the IBS. it seems as though it is more common these days than ever before.

    ReplyDelete