Monday, 7 November 2011

Back to reality and not feeling good!

Well im back from my holiday and it was amazing! ( i will do a full post of the holiday with pics very soon) BUT ive been ill! Mum and Jan were ill while we were away and i thought myself lucky to not be effected but how very wrong I was! I got very ill on the plane on the way home and over the next few days it really got to me. I went to work on Monday and Tuesday but by Wednesday I had to admit defeat! I called in sick and spent the day snuggled up on the sofa. I was determined to get back on track so went to work Thursday and as soon as my boss saw me he sent me home! So I spent Thursday and Friday on the sofa under a big blanket with tablets and tissues! Ollie came to see me on Friday evening and gave me loads of hugs which always makes you feel better. I had a pretty busy weekend but that is also a blog post of its own!

Im back at work today and all is good, im still not 100% but feel ready to take it all on!

No comments:

Post a Comment