Monday, 10 October 2011

Two more working days to go!!!

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! I have 2 days of work left before I go on holiday!!! Im so excited! Its just crept up on me but its gonna be great! Ive sorted out all my clothes and they are in organised piles on the living room floor - A pile of t's an pile of casual shorts, a pile of smart shorts, a skirt (I know what am I thinking) a dress (even worse) undies, socks, 3/4 trousers, swim wear, Toiletries and shoes! And then there is a seperate pile for hand luggage - book, money, passport, insurance, toothpaste/brush, spare t and undies (incase we have a repeat performance of America!) deodrant, DS, pashmina, travel plug etc etc. I have decided not to take straightners! I think its over kill! My hair is up all the time and it will (hopefully) be far too hot to wear it down! Im gonna have to weigh my case later and see what im up too!

Mum is coming to pick me up on Wednesday evening but I know im going to be way to excited to sleep! We are planning to get to the airport for about 1ish, our flight is at 6! But im sure Stacey and I will find ways to keep ourselves amused!

Mum has also informed me that she hasnt packed yet! LOL thats gonna be a mad last minute rush.

Im gonna miss Ollie but I think that having nearly 3 weeks apart will be a good thing. Im seeing him tonight and I intend to make the most of it!

Ill see you all when I get back and share all the holiday pics with you !!! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment