Thursday, 22 December 2011

Fancy Dress Party!

Ollie and I are going to a fancy dress party for New Years Eve! I have never been to a New Years Eve party that wasnt thrown by a family member before and I love fancy dress (although I dont get to do it that often) The party has a theme and that theme is the 90's! Personally i think its a really hard era to get costume ideas from so i fell back on my first love which is movies!

I looked at cool movie characters for the 90's and decided on the Addams family movies! I loved them and love the gothic nature of the outfits. I have decided to go as Wednesday:



And Ollie is going as Fester:



I have ordered a dress and shoes from Ebay and the wonderful Suze has found a brown Monks outfit for Ollie to wear, I just need to make a rope like tie for his costume but I have some yarn that would look great!

Im really excited about it and cant wait! Watch this space in the New Year for pics!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see pics! i'm sure you both looke great. :)

    ReplyDelete