Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Sick.......Again!

A few weeks ago I had to take some time of work due to a throat infection. This week I have been signed off sick for a week by the doctor because I have a chest infection! Needless to say I feel awful!

I started on Monday when I was on my way to work and nearly passed out at the bus stop, as I started to walk home the edges of my vision started to go black and my legs gave out. I called M and he had to help me walk home. I got straight into bed and stayed there till 7pm! Those of you that know me know that I cant stay in bed that long and I never sleep for so much.

I got up for a few hours then went back to bed. I went to the Dr on Tuesday morning where he told me what was up and prescribed me lots of drugs:


I dont know why but today I am feeling worse than at the beginning of the week! Im hoping that the antibiotics kick in soon as my cough is causing me a lot of pain and its gotten to the point where its actually so harsh its making me vomit!

Im super tired and ache all over but im hoping that it will start to ease up soon.

Ill be back to blogging properly soon.

1 comment: