Friday, 27 April 2012

Yum Yum Yarn!

I have been naughty lately and treated myself to some new yarn! I wont be able to spend any more money soon as I will be saving saving saving so this is my last treat for a while. Would you like to see what I brought? Ok then, here you go:

The first one is James C Brett Magi-Knit. Its really soft and I think this will make a great version of the lacy cardigan from this post



 The second is another batch of the Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter. This one is colour way 0164.



And then there is this one! This is also a crofter and is colour way 0166.



I realised after I brought the crofter pattern book that I don't have any boy colours in my stash and because everyone who is having babies seem to be having boys I had better get some! I also picked up a pattern pamphlet for crofter too: 


I love making baby hats as they are nice and easy but find that some of the patterns I use arent too modern so I thought id give these a try. 

I got really lucky with this yarn as I found a website that is the cheapest I have come across for this yarn. I paid £2.65 per ball from The Crafty Yarn Shop"! they have a great range of stuff on there at very competitive prices. 

Watch this space for the finished articles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment