I have had a pretty good week this week, lots of walking and feeling positive. I was a little naughty though. . . . . I had 27 points left for my dinner and couldn't decide what to have so I went on the WW website and had a look at what kind of takeaway I could have for those points and found out that a Cheese burger is 16 points and chips are 11 - so off to the shop I popped and had burger and chips for tea!
But boy did I regret it! I felt bloated and sluggish all evening and the next day found myself being hungrier earlier in the day so my little eating routine was all thrown out of sink! I am learning about foods that work for me and foods that don't in a big way this week. Its good stuff to learn and makes me more motivated.
I have started to take my measurements now too. I know that some weeks I may only lose 1 or even only half a pound but you can still lose inches from your bust/waist/hips/thigh/arm so I have made a record of them and will check them on a weekly basis too.
So the news you have all been waiting for, how much I have I lost this week?
Well I have lost a massive 6lbs this week!
Total loss to date: 11lbs!
I has a happy this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment