Friday, 20 July 2012

Officially Dieting!

Well I have decided that enough is enough! I am now at my biggest I have ever been - a massive 19st 7lbs!! Im quiet tall and seem to carry the weight well because everyone has told me that I dont look that big! Well I feel that big! Im uncomfortable and my clothes are tight and im sick of not having nice things to wear because they dont go up to big sizes.

I have always been reluctant to share my weight with people because im embarrassed about it - well the embaresment needs to fuel the determination and boy am I determined this time!

I have been using a diet app on my phone which is basically Weight Watchers but it only costs you £1.99 to buy and there is no monthly subscription. I started last Friday and today was my first weight in and I have lost 5lb!

Im uber chuffed as I felt very bloated and thought I had over done it this week with the amount of fruit I have been eating but its all good!

Moving forward my Friday Blog posts will be diet ones! Ill keep you all updated on how im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment