Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Baking

At the weekend I decided to do some baking. I came across a really easy recipe on the Attic 24 blog (which I love love love - Lucy is amazing!!) and had some blueberries left over so decided to make these: 




As some of you may know I share a 550 year old house with 4 guys, 2 Malaysians and 2 Brits and Malaysian guy no 2 loves to bake! Being as Sunday was Chinese new year and he was going to celebrate with friends he ended up baking all day long on Saturday and I had to squeeze my muffins in between his trays! Unfortunately he decided to turn the heat down so my muffins didn't raise as much as I would have liked and they ended up looking a bit pale! Despite all that they were delicious and my work colleagues helped me finish them off yesterday.  

2 comments: