This is my warm rainbow set. Its a pair of fingerless mitts and a cowl in crochet that I actually made up myself. I havent really improvised on a pattern before but Im very proud of these.
I got given an 2nd hand kindle a few weeks ago and I love it - I confess that I didn't like the idea of having one because I love the look, smell and feel of actually having a book but alas I am in love with it! I didn't want it to get scratched in my bag so I improvised this kindle cosy for it. I'm not 100% happy with it as I think I should have worked a few more rows before starting the decrease but it will tide me over for the time being.
As I uploaded these pictures I realised that there are now quite a few WIP's in my life. I think my next post will be my current WIP confessional!
*edited to add - I'm really sorry about the quality of these pics its very dark when I get home and the light in my house is pants
*edited to add - I'm really sorry about the quality of these pics its very dark when I get home and the light in my house is pants
No comments:
Post a Comment