Friday, 15 October 2010

A bit of time apart

I have decided that I need a little time away from Monkey Man. Things havent been right for a while and its just gotten to hard. Those who I speak to regularly will know about everything that we have been through over the last few weeks and it came to a head on Wednedsay due to his actions and I went home and packed my bags. I am currently staying at a friends house (she has a spare room she normally rents to students and said i can stay as long as i like) and having space of my own has been a blessing. Im not sure where we go moving forward but I still love him, he still loves me and we do want to be together but he needs to stop taking me for granted. Ive given him everything and lost who I am but had nothing back. He can tell me he is going to change and that he loves me but its time for him to show me.

Now its his turn to do all the hard work.

2 comments:

  1. good for you for deciding to take such a huge step I hope things work out the way you want it too. Where shall I send your next letter (once I get around to writing it!!)?

    ReplyDelete