Monday, 18 October 2010

How do I feel?

I really dont know at the minute. Its hard to say. Im a bit all over the place, I love him, I want to be with him, I want to go back to sleeping in the same bed as him, then I want to pack my bags and dissapear, I want it to be over, I dont even want to try and work through things.

So as you can see im all over the place. One moment im ok the next im not, I dont know what to do with myself, I want to eat, I dont want to eat, i want to get up and go out then I dont. I want to see him I dont want to see him.

I feel really lost and very very lonely and am not sure what to do with myself. I want things to work between us and I love him dearly but everytime he does something I dont like I feel the opposite. I am waiting on him to decide what he wants but what do I want?

I really dont know.

3 comments:

  1. it's totally and completely normal to feel this way. the time a part will do you both some good (i hope!) and hopefully he'll come to his senses and be able to tell you what he wants. but while you're apart, you need to figure out what you want as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I felt about my now ex-boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hunny. I have constant issues and worries about my relationship with Neil and it can be very hard. But if it's meant to be, it will be.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete