Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Decision Time

Im unsure as to what to do moving forward, I know i need to make a decision, I kinda have made one, I need to speak to Monkey and let him know where I am. He had a meeting at work yesterday and was told he cant go back for another month, he needs to prove he is medically fit to return to driving due to the meds and insurance etc. He is now talking about signing up for voluntary work with the RSBP, they send you to some place in the world for 6 months to monitor bird activity, tagging etc. Im not sure how serious he is about it he does change his mind alot but he has talked about it for a while. I just need to know where that leaves me.

I haven't heard from him since yesterday morning and am supposed to be going round tomorrow to sort out some stuff and have dinner with him. Ill see what happens there.

Also his Mum emailed me out of the blue yesterday asking how I was. I know that she has an ulterior motive for contacting me, im just waiting to see what it is. I have a feeling it involves the washing machine!

3 comments:

  1. That is SO bad if she really has contacted you about the washing machine! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. i just want you to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetheart finally got my computer back and found this web address! Just wanted to tell you that I am so proud of you for making such a huge step. The ball is now firmly in his court and he has to make the running. Remember what I always say - you can be miserable on your own, you dont need someone to make you miserable!! You deserve so much more and I want you to know how much we all love you. Take care sweetheart and stick to your guns everything is for a reason. Love always Karen and the warbsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete