Monday, 15 November 2010

My Weekend!

This could be quiet a long one so be warned!

On Friday I decided to do some baking! I made white choc chunky cookie sandwiches. I made some yummy white choc cookies, then once they cooled I filled them with some Betty Crocker chocolate Fudge cream frosting. (i looked at the price of making my own and this worked out cheaper) here are some pics of the stages:







They were very yummy and seemed to go down well:

(this is the lovely Sue who is letting me live in her spare room)

I also knocked up a batch of peppermint cremes:

(these are going to knitting group tomorrow night)

I headed over to Essex so see the family. I got to meet my new little nephew, He is tiny! but oh so cute:





And I cant believe how big my brothers and sisters have gotten:




My dad dropped me of at Monkey mans house last night and I spent the night which was very strange! Its crazy how quickly you get used to sleeping alone!

3 comments:

  1. lol. love the tongue sticking out shot! oh, sue! the one going to kilimanjaro, right? that is wonderfully nice of her to let you stay in her spare room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cookies look delicious! and so does the nephew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the peppermint creams!

    ReplyDelete