Monday, 15 November 2010

Neglected Post Stuff.

I am going to blog about things that I have been neglecting lately. I have been very naughty in the knitting department. There are a few bits that I need to get done for christmas but ive been weylaid and starting small quick projects instead:




This set has been given to a guy I work with that has a baby due in January.

I also have about 5 WIP's at the moment, I really need to crack on and get things finished!

I have just re-read Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz which is fab. Its really fast paced and the characters are so amazingly cool, you really wish that you knew people like that. I have now started re-reading the Odd Thomas Series by Dean Koontz, and any one who knows me will know that this is one of my most loved series of books and I could read them over and over and over. I intend to re-read the Frankenstein series once Odd is finished.

I am at a bit of a standstill with Postcrossing! I requested 7 addresses at once (which is the max im allowed to send) and they issues me with 7 addresses in Taiwan! As you can imagine its taking a long time for them all to get there. Until they are recieved and my random cards have been sent to me I wont be requesting any more addressed. I currently have 6 cards travelling and 5 waiting to be recieved.

My penpals are all good, there are a few I havent heard from in a while so I think I may pop a nice card in the post to make sure they are all ok. I have 2 letters to responde to which are on my to do list for this week.

I am currently involved in 3 swaps, 2 through Ravelry and 1 through a penpal. I have posted out my first parcel and it has been recieved. I think my swap buddie liked what I sent and I know that mine will be sent out later this week. (im really excited about it and am being very patient). My next 2 need to be posted out by Dec ! which is good because I get paid again just before then so will get them out when the funds clear. I have a WIP that will be indluded in one of the swaps so definalty need to pull my finger out on that one! Once my parcels are recieved I will share the pics with you all.

Well, I cant think of anything more I have neglected and think I am completely up to date with blogland!

I promise jnot to leave it so long next time!

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love the mitts! hope you received my last letter (sent it to your new address). take your time writing back..i'm so disgustingly behind. it's pitiful! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek, I don't know how you keep up with all the swops!

    ReplyDelete