Sorry peeps, ive been up to my eyes in ..... well everything, so ill break it down a bit at a time for you:
WORK: Has been mad! People on holiday, people off sick! A 5% pay-cut, 5 days unpaid leave in the month on September, deadlines, stress and mayor pressures! things are a very manic at the mo as we need to have all the engineers take there leave practically at the same time so its hard to balance breakdowns and services for customers when there is no staff to do the work. Were just dealing with it a day at a time at the mo.
COURSEWORK: I have had to extend my deadline till around Christmas time so that i can try to get it all done. I havent had much time to do anything and im trying to do a little bit whenever I get a few moments.
CROCHET & KNITTING: Ive got loads of blankets on the go at the moment and loads of people I know are pregnant right now so im trying to get blankets and baby bits done so that I have stuff to dish out when the pitter patter of little feet arrive. Unfortunately I havent been able to go to knitting group lately as I cant afford to go and I miss the girls soooooo much! I will be getting back into it as soon as I can financially do so.
PENPALS: I have 2 letters that I need to respond to and I will be putting some time aside soon to do them. Tia is amazing and sent me a really cute package with some Hello Kitty Duck Tape with I have fallen madly in love with! Im not sure what im gonna do with it.
HOLIDAYS: I only have a few weeks left until I go to Turkey and im really excited to go. Ive never been there and its going to be great! I also have to take my 5 days off and im going to spend some time with Ollie (ill get to that in a bit) and im also going to see Dad, Dawn and the kids too and hopefully see my bestest bestest Rosie too.Im going to a BBQ at Mum and Jans this weekend so i will get to catch up with everyone there too.
RELATIONSHIPS: Well i suppose this is the big one! I have a new boyfriend! His name is Ollie and he is 23 (I know, I know cradle snatcher right?) He is amazing and the first person to really truly "get" me. I can be myself around him and not worry what he is thinking, I can be silly without being self concious and he isnt embarrassed by me - by which i mean he will hold my hand and kiss me in public without looking around to see who is watchin! I am truly happy, which is something i havent felt for a long time!! Do you wanna see what he looks like? Well here he is:
sounds like life is good. have a wonderful time in turkey. so glad to hear that you have someone new in your life who allows you to just be. ;)
ReplyDelete