Thursday, 22 September 2011

Passport Problems!

Well I found out on Sunday that I have a problem with my passport!

Mum registered out details with the travel agent and needed my details and when she entered mine "computer said No!!"!!

I need 6 months of travel time on my passport to go to Turkey and I only have 5!!! SOOOOOOO I have an appointment with the Passport People on Saturday in London. I need to get my new passport fast tracked so i'm paying through the nose to get it back in a week! I had my pictures done and they ask you to take off your glasses and that dark rimmed frames are a no no so i look very strange in my pic! I also noticed that when I dont have my glasses on my left eye looks half closed so when im back and money is a little better I'm going to the opticians!

Thank heavens Mum decided to register the info this weekend and not a week before we go! I cant imagine how bad things would have been if we had got to the airport and they told me I cant travel!! I would have been devastated!

Oh well, its all gonna be worth it in the end!

Turkey here we come!

1 comment:

  1. well you sure lucked out that your mom thought to register the passports sooner as opposed to later. :)

    ReplyDelete