Wednesday, 5 October 2011

The Countdown Begins!!!

I am so excited!! I go on Holiday in 7 days!!!! Whoop. I will be staying in the Ephesia Hotel in Kusadas, Turkey for 2 weeks 4* all inclusive! I havent been on holiday since 2007 and funnily enough that was with Mum and Jan too! (those wonderful women always seem to know when I need a holiday) Stacey turns 18 whilst we are out there and I know its gonna be one to remember!

Im making my lists for all the stuff I need and my new passport came through on Friday so im definitely allowed to travel! I have started taking my money out of the bank so I can have it al ready and not get a call from the bank saying "you have made a very large withdrawal, was it you that did it?", I have bags in my room for toiletries, hand luggage and clothes and am putting bits in as I go so that I have it all ready as I plan on packing this weekend. My Stepmum is popping up at the weekend with some clothes for me to borrow when im away. That reminds me....... we (all that are going away) are roughly the same dress size so technically we have 4 suitcases worth of clothes to choose from! Im a little worried about the baggage allowance though as its only 15kgs in the suitcase and 5kg in the hand luggage, whats worrying me the most is that my bathroom essentials seem to weigh 5kg on there own (and no im not being girly im taking the bare minimum) No doubt i will pack, re pack and then pack again to get it all in and right!

The only thing worrying me about going away is not being able to see Ollie! I know that probably seems silly but im really going to miss him! Im trying to spend as much time with him as possible before I go and if neither if us worked it would be great! lol. I spent the weekend with him at his house and we went out with his friends for his best friend Billy's birthday! Sadly Ollie had to work till 8.30 so we could join them for a meal but met up with them at the pub and I had a great night! Here are some pics of us together:
Ollie and I

Billy and Anna

Alan and Aimee!


Cat and Jason were also there but I dont have a pic of them! Its funny because all of Ollies friends have been couples for a while and he has always been the odd number on nights out, but now he has me and we have even numbers!! I get on really well with all of them and spent some time with Aimee taking her dog Milo swimming on Saturday afternoon whilst Ollie was at work! He is a cute dog and both Alan and Aimee work with dogs. Billy has his own sparky company so if you ever need anything doing let me know! Anna is a nanny and also a knitter!!! I have been teaching her how to crochet and she has started making granny squares! Its great because when the boys are playing computer games or watching American Football we girls can stick together and do something we like!

Well im going to stop jammering on and get back to work (im blogging on my lunch break). I will try to blog again before I go away but if not ......... Ill see you all at the end of the month! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment