Friday, 28 June 2013

Knitting!

I just realised that the last time I blogged about my knitting was here!!! can you believe the last time I shared with you was back in March! That's so naughty, I'm very sorry! Well here are all the projects that I have completed up to date:


A newborn baby hat made from sock yarn.


A child hat (12 months) with flower. 


Flower close up 


A mega chunky lace scarf 


A Beyond Puerperium Cardigan (18-24 moths)


Baby bibs in cotton yarn (boys version)


Side view 


Girls version 


Side View


A cardigan for the office bear! 


A mega chunky cowl 


A slouch hat in sock yarn 


A Pueperium Cardigan (newborn) 

Button Close up (I love these glittery ones) 


Another Pueperium (newborn Size) 

Im pleased that I managede to finish so many projects in such a short time but as you can see form my WIP list on the right I have a lot on the needles/hooks at the minute! I had better crack on so I can share them all with you! 

Thanks for popping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment