I don't know if i have shared this jewel of info with you before but Ollie loves Lego! He is crazy over it. He has the complete minifigs set including Mr Gold and together we have collected the Monster Fighters set. The only thing missing is the Haunted House which we are saving for. He also has some of the Alien Invasion set. As you can see I don't have a boyfriend I have a Manchild! I really dont mind though because I love Lego too and I get to help build it!
Well Ollie received some vouchers for Christmas and Birthdays and used them to buy this:
The Lego Camper Van! This thing is amazing! It has 1322 pieces and is for 16+ age range. It is also officially sponsored by VW!
Ollie was very patient and waited until he saw me to make it because he knew I would want to play to! So when he came over last night he brought it over and play we did!
It was such a fun build and I would recommend this as a must have piece for any true Lego collector! I know that my Nan is reading this and has fallen in love - Next time we visit Nan we will bring it so you can have a play! xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment