I attended a wedding on June 1st and was Maid of Honour! It was a slightly stressful but in the end I had a great day. There were lots of photos taken and lots of drink drunk. The weather wasn't too great but there were a few moments when the sun came out.
I don't really like having my photo taken because I am the least photogenic person on the planet but can you believe that there is actually a picture taken on the day that I love! Yep, you heard me right there is a picture of myself that I LOVE! Would you like to see it?
OK here it is:
I don't remember this being taken but I really do like it. Its what I would call a natural picture, not posed, no false smile, Just me caught off guard but looking happy.
What do you guys think of it?

I love it, a gorgeous photo of you Sarah xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love it, a gorgeous photo of you Sarah xxxxx
ReplyDelete