Heres some pics:
This is my niece or nephew!!!!
This is Callum, Louise and Jaybea
This is callum and the Monkey Man!
Jaybea and the Monkey Man, Me Monkey man and Callum and A Happy little Callum after his bath
So as i said we had a really great time with Dad, Dawn and the kids and we got in about 11.30 and went straight to bed.
I woke up Sunday Morning with a very very sore eye and got monkey man to get me some eye wash. It felt a bit better but still hurt. We decided to stay home and sort our room out as the weather wasnt great and the MIL was on the war path. I emptied out the hoover bag and asked if i could wash my hands in the bathroom sink as she was in there cleaning at the time and she lost it BIG time! She started screaming that we are always under her feet and she cant do any house work whislt we are ther because we always need to use the bathroom or kitchen whilst shes doing it she then went on about how we dont do anything and she is always cleaning up after us and she is sick of living with 2 children! Shes nearly 60 and works full time blah blah blah! I started shouting back that I wash up everyday as well as cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, and hoover on a weekly basis but her comeback was that i cook everyday! I make her tea when she walks through the door, i offer to cook her dinners, im there for her when she is upset, Fair enough im a bit untidy, leavinf knitting projects and card making bits about the place but ther is no way im as bad as she was accusingus of being! I got very very upset and nearly left. If i didnt live monkey man as much as i did i would have packed my bags and walked outta there. Im sick and tired of being taken for granted!
She came to us a bit later and asked that we all sit down and discuss it like adults so we did - she basically laidd into Monkey man that HE doesnt do enough about the house (which is true) but instead of talking to him about it she SHOUTS AT ME! So the Monkey man stood up for me and had a go at her. We have decided that we need to get the ball rolling on moving out and he has even told her she can have the car back as she threw that in his face aswell.
I have been to the doctors this morning because of my eye and have a very nasty eye infection. Whilst there i mentioned to him about a jaw problem and had to have an X-ray as he thinks i might have TMJ which is a form of Arthritus! So all in all im in the wars both physically and mentally. Neither of us can wait till our week away in wales! We might not come back though lol!
ugh. can i tell you it sounds like my stupid dad?? I had forgotten how monkey man's mum was...she and my dad must have been best friends in a past life. lol. anyways, love the pic of you, monkey man, and callum. :) the kids are darlin!
ReplyDeleteHope your eye is better - what a cute baby!
ReplyDeleteJeez, you have as many medical issues as I do. In fact, you make me feel positively healthy :p
ReplyDeleteBut you're incredibly brave for living with your MIL in the first place. If my Neil decided he wanted me to move in with him and his parents and brother, I'm not sure if I could. As much as I want to live with him, I don't think I could live with his family too.