Heres some pics i took on my way to work this morning:


I walk past this tree every morning and saw the first few eggs on it about a week ago and there have gradually been more and more but this morning there were hundreds! I really love the contrast of colours.
Ive been teaching Kat the barmaid to knit:
Last week i left her working on a scarf that had, stocking stitch, moss stitch and rib stitch on it and had shown her how to add a new colour. I also gave her some mags for insparation and we decided her first project would be a baby hat and mittens. Well i got to knitting group and shed made the mittens and started on a new scarf! She had even did SSK and cast of by herself! all i have to do is show her how to sew up! I cannot believe how well she is doing! She is my little Protege and im so proud of her.
I knitted a new balnket Bob for a guy at works little boy:
Ive also started on the wedding shrugs:
I went a bit wrong at the beginning but refused to start again. I also decided to use provisional cast on becasue when I did my swatch I wasnt happy with the cast on edge compared to the cast off edge. This is the smallest of the 3, it will be 7inches wide and 19 inches long.
Looks like I did have something to blog about!
wow, talk about a fast learner! has she moved onto socks already? teehee. the wedding shrugs are going to be beautiful!
ReplyDelete