Monkey Man and i had a huge fight on Saturday and i very nearly left him. His reflected on what i had to say about things and ive listened to him so things are ok now - we both need to communicate more and spend more time together. We are going away on Thursday, we are off to my grandparents house in Wales for 6 days! Its my Birthday on Sunday and we really need to get away, recharge and spend some quality time together.
I have finished a pattern that i made myself:
I chose some wool from Violet Green that i wanted for my birthday and Monkey Man ordered it and its been sitting on the side in the bedroom for over a week! Im normally very good with not wanting my presents till the day but when its sitting there looking at me i get a bit itchy! lol so i persuaded him that i just wanted to see what the colours were like (tehe) and opened it:
I love them both but the purply one is my fav - now i need to scour Ravelry till i find something to make with it!
I have a very big post coming up but its very hush hush at the moment - Watch this space!
Oh, at work we bring in cakes for our birthday but considering i wont be here im doing it on Wednesday before I leave for holiday! But im not being boring and bringing cake, oh no no, im bringing in Jelly and Ice Cream! (we have fridges and Freezers here) I think its the ideal treat on a hot day - I will get some pics of the guys at work and share them with you.
Hope your enjoying the weather more than i am lol.
XXXXXXXXX
Happy Birthday in advance! Hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDeletei don't do hot either. :P love the purpley skein of yarn too. can't wait to see what you decide to make with your new stash!
ReplyDelete