Saturday, 8 May 2010

Under the Weather!

Ive been very unwell this week. I went to the doctors on Tuesday about my eye and was diagnosed with viral conjunctivitus. Whilst i wa there i asked about a pain in my jaw and had an x-ray done as there is a possibility i have TMJ, a mild form of arthritus in the jaw.

To top it all off i am having a huge number of personal problems, The MIL, my mum, my sister etc are all getting me down. My job is very stressful as we are merging and is causing my IBS to play up. I know my body and the fact that i am so ill at the moment is a sign that i need to slow down. I havent been to work all this week. I feel mentally better for having gotten some rest but im still physically ill, ive now developed a sore throat and a cold. The conbination of strong pain killers and antibiotics has taken its toll and im felling like poop!

I will be going back to work on Monday as wages need to be done and i cannot afford to have too much time off in the current climate. As much as id like to stay home in bed i think i need to get back to work. I will either get better in the next week or so or my body will completely protest and ill be back home in bed!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope all goes well when you go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hon. sorry to hear about all the stress. you will get through it though. :) sending good thoughts your way. :)

    ReplyDelete