Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Just a little one.

Ive finished another square for the Tobago Granny blanket:


Its knitting group tonight and i will be working on my WIP's. I cant seem to start anything new, which is a sure sign that I need to finish whats on the needles. I will also be finishing the invitations. After correcting the problem of no date they should be out in the post tomorrow.

MIL has asked me to bake a cake for a party she is going to on Saturday. Ive looked through my baking books and have decided on the Hummingbird cake from the Hummingbird Bakery cook book. Ill also be making a rocky road slab for the kids. (I love the look of this and cant wait to make it! Ill post some pics when im done.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous square! it's a good thing that you can't start anything new. I'm in that same stage too! can't wait to see the sweets! :)

    ReplyDelete