I managed to finish "holey Cowl Monkey man" Its made from manos de uruguay silk blend wool and it feels lovely. I wish id have made it a bit longer but and quiet happy with it:
I also finished my first ever granny square crocheted blanket:
This will be a Christmas present for Lou Lou and I'll be making one each for Jubba and Callum too. (Jubbas has been started)
I had quiet a bit of Manos left so decided to make a lovely thing id seen on Ravelry. Its sort of a cross between a hat and a headband, it keeps your ears and head warm but allows you to keep your hair up:
I really love this pattern, its very simple and looks great. I will defiantly be making more!
I got home last night and had received 2 post cards from Postcrossing, one from Holland and one from New Zealand so i was very very pleased about that.
Work still isnt great but ill hopefully know more today as to whaat is going on.
Ive started the final Riley Jensen Guardian book and cant wait to get it finished, its a very hard one to put down. I need to also research when the next one is due out. I think there is also a new Sookie stackhouse book due out soon.
OMG i want one of those headband things they look sooooo cool :D
ReplyDeleteYou will be getting one my dear dont worry. lol
ReplyDeletesorry to hear work hasn't been great. cowl monkey man looks good. your granny square blanket is awesome!! and the calorimetry looks great on you. :)
ReplyDelete