On the reading front i have finished the last Riley book but its wide open for another installment which im really hoping is out soon! Ive just started reading the Grave sight series by Charlaine Harris - the lady who writes the Sookie books. They arent quiet what i expected but i will bear with them.
Knitting wise im still working on the wedding shrugs and hopefully will have another one finished this weekend and hopefully the invitations will also be finished soon too. Im crocheting like a nutter now i know how to do a granny square! Heres some pics of big squares for a blanket and little squares that ive turned into key rings:
Well Monkey Man and I plan on doing some walking this weekend so I hope to have some nice pics to share. Have a good weekend all. xxx
I love the colours you've used for the crochet!
ReplyDeleteoh i'm jealous that you've learned how to do a granny square!! love the key rings. you could also turn them into earrings. :)
ReplyDelete