Monday, 5 July 2010

For a Purpose!

Hi all!!! Ive had a pretty stressful weekend, mostly due to large amounts of pain! I seem to have a trapped nerve in my groin (im pretty sure thats what it is). The pain is very intense and wont go away and im going to see the doctor about it tonight!

Its come at a very bad time because its Race for Life on Sunday this week! Ive got all my bits sorted and im ready and raring to go and regardless of if im in pain or not im doing it! Even if i have to crawl! Cancer has touched my life on more than one occasion and im doing it for all those people I know and love that been affected by it.


If your in Windsor this Sunday keep an eye out for my number and give me a great big cheer! Also if you want to help out take a look at my race for life sponsorship page and pledge whatever you can spare (even £2 makes a difference)

Ok shameless plug over.

I finished the last 2 squares for the blanket:


And blocked them all along with the large blanket ive done:



Monkey Man and I spent most of the weekend doing housework and sorting out our room. We have been extremely savage and got rid of loads of stuff. During one of our breaks Monkey decided to do this:

Yes - he drew faces on my big toes! Hes so silly!

We also went to the allotment on Saturday because MIL is away and we needed yo water! We also did our first raspberry harvest of the season! they were amazing and we got quiet a large haul. We will be popping back tonight to water again and get some more raspberries.

Oh i almost forgot I finished a baby pixy hat at the weekend too:


Well thats all for now i cant think of anything more to waffle about. Hugs and kisses to you all.
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. the squares for your blanket and the large blanket look great! I also love the big toe faces. ;) adorable!

    ReplyDelete