Monday, 26 July 2010

Unplanned absence.............

Im sooooo sorry that i havent blogged in a while. Things have been pretty rough here and I've been negligent in all aspects of my life, Ive missed knitting group twice and have 3 pen pal letters to reply too and I've not sent any postcards in a while either!!

Monkey Man and I have been through a very rough patch and nearly went our separate ways. Things are still a little fragile but we are both working on it. Our biggest problem seems to be lack of conversation!!!

I am currently working on a crochet baby blanket for my brothers baby, the last of the wedding shrugs, which is looking fab at the minute and a black hoodie which is also for my brothers baby. I have some new yarn that I inherited from someone who no longer needs it. I haven't had a chance to take any pics but I will take some tonight and post about it tomorrow.

I will also get my letters written so Ggirl, Tia and Nichole I'm not ignoring you my loves I'm just up to my eyes in it at the mo. xxxxx

I was stressing and flapping around about something to wear to my Dad's wedding in 3 weeks time and had found a very cute black and white 1950's style halter neck dress on Ebay that i was going to buy today but the MIL went to Choice (a next seconds shop) on Saturday and picked up 2 dresses for £15.00. I was not convinced when she called me about them and then when I saw them i fell in love!!!!! they are both beautiful and now i have to decide which one to wear!!! I'm going to take a pic of me in both of them and post them and let you guys choose which looks better! Ive haven't worn a dress since i was about 10 so I'm a bit worried!

Well sorry again for my absence and keep an eye open tomorrow for pics of yarn, knitting and dresses.

2 comments:

  1. Dresses sound cool, you should bring them to knitting group too! See you later on? We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking about you. i do hope that things continue to improve between you and monkey man. communication is a biggie. one that you really need to cement in the beginning but it's a work in progress for everyone. ohh, i can't wait to see the dresses!!

    ReplyDelete