Thursday, 15 July 2010

Race For Life!!!!

Well I did it!! I finished the Race (Walk) for Life! The weather was amazingly hot and im very glad we did our walk in the morning and not in the afternoon as it would have been too much! Heres some pics:


From l-r: Sue, Joanna, Chloe and me

The Crowd before the race

Us at the finish line

My medal with the reasons i raced!

We have raised about £1400.00 so far but you can still donate if you want to, just click the link at the top of my page!

I have been crocheting like a loon and have decided to make a cushion cover, one side has been done:



Im loving the stripyness and will probably do the back in a block colour Half Treble stitch. I will post more pics when im done. I have started on the last of the wedding shrugs and should be done with them soon. The wedding is only 4 weeks away so i need to pull my finger out.

Joanna invited some of us girls from work round to her house for dinner last night! I made a rocky road to take as well as a bottle of wine and some flowers. We had beef moussaka for dinner and ive never had it before but i really loved it, it was yummy. I put my hair up last night when it was still wet and it ended up as 1 single ringlet by the end of the night:


Although i cant get it to curl any other time!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on completing your first relay for life! love the ringlet. :)

    ReplyDelete