Friday, 9 July 2010

My week!

What a week ive had, very up and down to be honest! I went to the Dr on Monday night and i have a trapped nerve in my groin due to a pulled muscle, told to take ibuprofen as its an anti-inflammatory as well as a pain killer. I also spoke to her about the constant ache i have in my right hip (ive had it for a very long time) she sent me for an xray which i had done on Tuesday morning. I took Tuesday off as holiday so i could get all my other bits and bobs done to and when i got back to work on Wednesday I was told i was having too much time off work, I explained about my IBS and the PCOS and I dont think they are really bothered they just want me to be here, so im determined to be here no matter what now!

This months issue of Lets Knit magazine is out and has some great patterns and also had this with it this month:

I love the colours and there is nothing better than free yarn!!!!

I have also discovered that Tesco now sell my new fav fruit:
#
Donut Peaches! Monkey Man and I first had them last summer from the great little farm shop in Dorking. Not only do you get 6 yummy peaches you get 4 free stickers:

Woo, more free stuff, these stickers are great for decorating letters - hope you like them Ggirl!!!!!!

One of the guys I work with went to Paris at the weekend and brought me back a little pressie:

Whenever anyone goes away i always ask for a postcard to join my collection and not only did I get one i got a cool mouse mat for my desk too!!!

I also really want to share this enormously random thing with you:

I recently brought a HK writing set and its all held in this pouch but i really really really love this design! i think its so cool and wonder if i could get it made into wallpaper?

Well im off to get ready for Race for Life. Good Luck to everyone who will be taking part this weekend and well done to those that have already taken part!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for Race for Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the ibuprofen helped. i don't know why i didn't think to suggest it myself-could've saved you a trip to the doctor! ;) i wish we could purchase fruit with free stickers! I wondered where the toy story stickers came from in my letter. :) hope the race went well and you made it through with little pain!

    ReplyDelete