Friday, 30 July 2010

Dresses

Right, here are the pics of the dresses, I need your opinions. Im sorry about the picture quality and I do plan on wearing a "shaper" underneath to give me a better shape (get rid of the apron tummy)





I love them both, they both have there plus and minus points, The red one is longer but is very think so I get hot, the Black is lighter but alot shorter. Id love your comments and suggestions please. xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. hmm...well, now i don't know since you said the red one is longer and thick and the black is lighter but shorter! lol. i like the red one best but not if it's going to make you hot! btw, love the new layout. :) it's SO you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - Auntie Karen here. If you want my opinion the red dress is the best!! It is my favourite colour and would look great with matching jewellery and perhaps a stole or shrug. I have some red or sparkly stuff if you want to borrow some. Hope this helps
    All my love and talk soon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! I just received your letter, so I went to take a look at your blog! I think I prefer the red one, but I'm a little biased, since it's my favourite colour :-)
    Does the wedding have a (colour) theme? And is the dress really that warm?

    I think you should go with the one you feel most comfortable in :-)

    ReplyDelete