

I was under the impression for the Dean Koontz website that there were only 3 books in the Frankenstein series but guess what - theres 4, and possibly more to come. Ive read the first chapter and im loving it already. Mr Koontz has tied this series into the Odd Thomas series and im curious to see where it leads.
As for the newest installment in the Sookie Stackhouse series I was very very disappointed. It feels as if she is just tying in all the loose ends and finishing things up. I read it in 3 days but was unhappy with the end result if im brutally honest. And to add insult to injury im very unhappy about the cover art. Its the HBO cover art that shows all the characters from the tv series Trueblood, i havent watched it myself but have been told about how bad it is. Therefore I would have prefered to have the cover art that matches the books i have and doesnt show the character on it (they look completely different in my minds eye)
hm, i had no idea that true blood was based on the sookie stackhouse series. my very wonderful friend in la loves the series..but mostly because of the men that are on the show. lol.
ReplyDeleteI like True Blood the same way I like the Harry Potter movies. I like them as their own thing, but as adaptations of the books they're rubbish. True Blood is almost nothing like the books. It's very frustrating.
ReplyDelete