And This is what his Right Knee looked like last night:
Needless to say he is having a lot of trouble walking and the chances of him being able to drive on Saturday (Dad's Wedding) are looking pretty slim.
On a brighter note Monkey and I went blackberrying up the lane where I work on Friday Night and came away with some beautiful fruit so i got busy in the kitchen and came up with these:
Blackberry cobbler - this is the first time I've ever made this and i will be sharing the recipe, so easy but oh so good
The bottom of the Blackberry upside down cake.
The top of the Blackberry upside down cake!
We also got a real bargain on blueberries in Tesco, the punnets were reduced to 39p so i picked some up and made these:
Blueberry sauce just as it came off the stove
Blueberry Sauce once it had cooled. I had some last night with Vanilla yogurt and the colours were amazing, ill share some pics soon.
Blueberry and Lemon Muffins!
It was all lovely and now we are all big and fat for eating it all!!!
i wish I could go blackberrying with you! sounds like it was fun-and look @ all the goodies you made! :) hope monkey man is okay. he'll be missed at the wedding, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete