Thursday, 5 August 2010

Parcels amd Presents

I got a parcel in the post on Saturday:



I ordered this yarn over 7 weeks ago. Its the Lucy colour pack from First 4 Yarns. Its Rico creative cotton and its so cheap that its never in stock so when the yarn comes in they ship it straight out. I paid £22.50 for 15 balls of yarn and the postage was free. Im really impressed with it. I love the colours and cant wait to get started with it.

My boss was in Ireland for 4 days and was back to work yesterday. I asked him to bring me back a postcard for my collection and i got this:



Im very grateful and really love all of it.

Ive finished the hoodie for my brothers baby and will post some pics on here next time. Ive got about and inch left of the last wedding shrug to do and I will be blocking it over the weekend. The wedding is next Saturday and its mad how fast its crept up on us.

Well thats all for now. xxx hugs and love to you all

2 comments:

  1. OMG how much yarn! And what a cool boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have another crocheted blanket in the works with all that lovely yarn? :) very cool post cards! I can't wait to get a real paycheck again so I can send you some from here to add to our collection. :)

    ReplyDelete