Monkey Man had just commented on how we never see any fish considering how clear it is when we spotted this:
Mr Trout, We watched him for a good 10 min and Monkey Man decided to see if he would eat some elderberries - which he did!
Once we got to Dorking the weather set in and it started to drizzle. It was quite strange really because it was very warm but wet at the same time. I was quite comfortable just wearing a sleeveless tee. I think we were walking through the cloud though because the high up we got the worse the visibility became:
I captured some beautiful pics of the nature at work:
On the way up to the car park you go through a beautiful windy road that is cut into the land, there is no where to park so i can get out and take a picture but i will try next time i go because it is breathtaking, the tree roots are all exposed and the canopy overhead only allows spears of light to pass through and it is truly a magical place.
I have also finished 3 more knitting projects:
So all in all a busy weekend. Ive done 2 more sections of my Rhubarb Tumble shawl and its looking great. It was knitting group yesterday and it was great to see WannaKnit after not seeing her for 2 months. I am now really focusing on knitted christmas presents so i will be very busy with the needles and may not be able to post pics on here because my family do read my blog and i dont want to give the surprise away!! LOL
Ive recieved a few more cards form Postcrossing and and really enjoying having random postcards in my mail box, ive had cards from amazing places that ive always wanted to see and the stamps on them are amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment