My Round Robin swap notebook - isnt it cute?
Peas!! I love shelling peas, its such great therapy!
Here is the start of my Crochet Cushion!
These are my Gloves - Its so cold in my office i think im gonna need them soon.
Heres Lesleys Gloves - They are part of her xmas pressie (im being pro active)
How cute is this shop display?
And this one?
I love these mats and want them in my room!
Heres our mileage when we went to wales! Quiet a milestone!
The Sunset at angle beach
Callum in the hedgehog jammies o got for him at a bootsale!
And this is a goody bag that WannaKnit got for me from Knit Nation!
I promise i will get back on track now!
you've been quite busy! love the start of your cushion!! i seriously need to learn how to crochet! ooh, a goodie bag from knit nation! how very sweet. :)
ReplyDelete