This weekend i managed to finish Jaybea's christmas gift. I can tell you that its a knitted dino but i cant show you pics in case Dawn is reading this and the kids are looking over her shoulder! I started it on Friday night and had it finished at yesterdays knitting group! I have decided to do 3 handmade things each for people, that may include handmade cake, sauce or a knitted item. I have done about 1 third of everyone so far and am steadily working on the rest, obviously the baking part wont be done until the few days before xmas but im getting there.
I can share with you a pic of my finished and blocked first ever shawl, its :
made from Violet Green Socrates SuperSock yarn and i have named the finished item Rhubarb Tumble:
I received a postcard this weekend that put a huge smile on my face:

Its a miffy postcard from the Netherlands! I am soooooooo in love with it!!!
What a cute little blog you have here - I love your background! x
ReplyDeleteI love your shawl - it looked fab when you were wearing it on Sunday afternoon!
ReplyDeleteyour shawl looks great! :) so have you been bitten by the shawl bug now?? ;)
ReplyDelete