These ones are from Paperchase:
And I got these on Sunday, Monkey Man and I took his friend Laura and her beautiful dog Tess to the Battersea Dogs home 150th Birthday reunion. Its a great day out even if you dont have a dog. There are loads of little things for the dogs to interact with (the hurdle course, the recall course, and the Water retrieve for example), you have to pay £1 for each one but the money goes to Battersea and your dog gets a rosette and a bag of treats! There are also loads of little shows you can put them into i.e. the fancy dress competition, the Handsomest dog, Golden Oldie, and the 1st and 2nd place dogs get a big pedigree goodie bag! Anyway back to the cards - Battersea commissioned a set of limited addition stamps and they also used the images for these postcards. I fell in love with them when i saw them:
Also here are a few pics of the lovely doggies I saw:
I must explain the pics to you, I'm not a huge pug fan (they are ok) but i know a lady who is so every cute little puglet i saw i took a pic of and sent to her! LOL There is also a little story i must tell you, firstly take a look at this pic:
I stopped this lady and said to her "oh bless him, can i take a pic of your lovely little dog" (to send to Sophie), she obliged and here he is.
Later on i realised that id taken a pic of Sheridan Smith's dog without realising who she was!! (for those who have no clue she's in 2 pints of Large and a Packet of Crisps and plays Smithy's Sister in Gavin and Stacey) and i didnt realise this until she walked into the ring to judge the fancy dress competition:
What a donut - although I'm sure she was relieved that i wanted to take a pic of her dog and not her!
lol. that is cute about the gal from gavin and stacy! i will have to be on the lookout for some post cards to send you from over here. :)
ReplyDelete