Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Another move on the horizon!

Well unfortunately I am moving again! M has decided that he wants to live a little closer to London and will be moving out at the end of May. I cant afford to keep the flat by myself and even if Ollie moved in with me we would struggle every month to make rent and bills. So...... here is the new plan!

The wonderful Sue and Graham have again come to my rescue and are letting me have my old room back rent free for a couple of months so I can save up some money. I will be looking for a job close to where Ollie lives and if I get a job in that couple of months Ollie and I will have enough money to put a months rent/months deposit down on a place near Marlow. If I dont get a job I will have enough money to get a little studio/1 bed near here so I can carry on working and still be saving money too.

So I have officially given my notice and my last day in my current abode will be the 13th of May! I am looking forward to a new phase in life and will be sad to leave my little house, I do love it so much. Here is a reminder of what Im going to miss:



Such a beautiful place, surrounded by beautiful grass and trees, backing onto the church yard with squirrels running around and birds always singing. Its hard to believe that Im only 2 miles away from Heathrow terminal 5, apart from when the planes pass overhead that is. I will miss my little bit of the country in the city though.

No comments:

Post a Comment