Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Knitting, knitting and more knitting

As you can tell I have been doing a lot of knitting! So many people I know are having babies, I have friends in Scotland who's baby is now officially overdue. I have another friend on the Isle of White who's little girl is now 4 weeks old and a friend in Canada who has just had twins and another friend in Kent who's baby isnt too far away now either.

I have been busy whipping up hats and mittens sets and the odd blanket too. I have been very naughty and not taken too many pics but here are the bits that went to Scotland:






And here are a few other bits that I have been making:




There are a few more things on the needles that I will be sharing with you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment