Monday, 23 April 2012

A Major Case of the Wanties!

I have had a major case of the wanties lately and I devised a way of dealing with them! Im going to blog about it! that way I kinda feel like I have these things and the wanties go away!

 Firstly there is this: A miffy lamp! Isnt it the cutest! The big one is BIG its about 3ft tall and would look great in a nursery or bedroom! BUT (and its a big but) it costs £125!!! way to expensive and cant be justified so I will blog/dream about it!
 


Secondly: Swaroski have launched a Hello Kitty range!! They are doing crystal figurines and jewellery etc. This is the one that I am mad about:


Ollie and I actually saw this in the shop and it is breath taking! I made Ollie drag me out of the shop as the need to own this piece was way too strong for me to overcome alone. BUT again (another big but) it !165!! Just another one to add to the wanties list! What have you all be craving ownership of lately?

1 comment: