Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Ella's Wish

Hello all,

I know that all of you that read my blog are amazing people and I would like to ask you to take the time to have a look at the following website: www.ellaswish.com

Ella is a beautiful 4 year old who suffers from spastic diplegia, which means that she has trouble walking. I have decided to host a coffee morning here at work and have also roped in my knitting group to make small items that I can sell to my work mates and and all the proceeds will go to charity.

I would be ever so grateful if all you could spread the word about this caused, if even 1 in 5 of you made a £1 donation it would make a huge difference and if all 1 in 10 of you posted the above link on your blogs, we could spread the word to thousands. Anyway you could help, by donating or spreading the word would be hugely appreciated.

Regards,

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment